The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) created the 8(a) Business Development Program in order to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the marketplace. This designation offers a broad scope of assistance to firms that are owned and controlled at least 51% by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. The 8(a) program provides VIATEQ opportunity to establish a strategic foothold in an otherwise extremely competitive industry.
CIO-SP3 Small Business
The CIO-SP3 Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) program offers a large and diverse pool of small business innovators, cutting edge technology, streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning. CIO-SP3 SB contract holders have gone through a rigorous source selection process prior to award, guaranteeing VIATEQ’s position as a top performer and resulting in significant savings in time, money, and resources. The DOD and numerous Federal Civilian agencies use this GWAC to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements and socioeconomic contracting goals. It provides for:
- 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
8ASTARS2 - 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS II)
8ASTARS2, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
- 8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements.
GSA - IT Schedule 70
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services,and solutions.
With more than 7.5 million products and services from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors, federal agencies, as well as civilian, state, and local organizations, continue to maximize budgets, and reduce buying cycles by up to 50 percent over open market.
GSA - The Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices.